People's Farmers' Market
YEAR-ROUND, every Wednesday 2-7pm
January 28, 2015
Things are getting back to normal around here. We'll be back to our usual location next week, with all your favorite local, farm-fresh, handmade foods. Hooray!
Questions, comments, concerns? Email Ashley Todd, the Farmers' Market Coordinator. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
- Lonesome Whistle has decided to take the rest of the season off. Hopefully we'll see them and their tasty heirloom grains again this summer!
- Oregon Brineworks will be here next week to meet all your fermentation needs. Stop by for pickles, kraut, kimchi, and more!
Debit/Credit and EBT at the Market Use your debit, credit or EBTcard at the market! No more waiting in line in the co-op for cash! Want to use your card, have questions or just curious? Head to the info booth and we’ll tell you all about it.
SNAP Matching Program continues...with your help!
Since August 2013, People's has been providing EBT customers with up to $5 in matching tokens every week for use at the Farmers' Market. Funding is confirmed for 2014, but in order to help us keep this program going we are asking for your help. If you'd like to know more about the program or how you can make a donation, stop by the info booth.
who's here this week
* indicates Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth or WSDA
Prepared Foods and Other Services:
what's fresh this week
- bok choi
- braising greens
- collard greens
- goat cheese
- hazelnuts & hazelnut butter
- heirloom dried beans
- joy choi
- medicinal herbs & tinctures
- mushrooms: shiitakes, chanterelles, and more!
- salad greens
- winter sqash