People's Farmers' Market
YEAR-ROUND, every Wednesday 2-7pm
February 25, 2015
So much springtime happening this winter! Come enjoy the weather with your favorite farmers, and take home some of your favorite foods.
Questions, comments, concerns? Email Ashley Todd, the Farmers' Market Coordinator. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
- Get your dried beans, winter squash, and canned goods from Full Cellar Farm while you can -- this is their last week!
- Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, 3 Sisters Nixtamal is now making white corn tortillas! Stop by for a taste!
- Get ready for starts! Gales Meadow Farm will be back in March with loads of veggie starts for your garden.
We Love You OGC! Thanks so much to Organically Grown Company for their generous donation to our SNAP Matching program.
Debit/Credit and EBT at the Market Use your debit, credit or EBTcard at the market! No more waiting in line in the co-op for cash! Want to use your card, have questions or just curious? Head to the info booth and we’ll tell you all about it.
SNAP Matching Program continues...with your help!
Since August 2013, People's has been providing EBT customers with up to $5 in matching tokens every week for use at the Farmers' Market. Funding is confirmed for 2015, but in order to help us keep this program going we are asking for your help. If you'd like to know more about the program or how you can make a donation, stop by the info booth.
who's here this week
* indicates Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth or WSDA
Prepared Foods and Other Services:
what's fresh this week
- bok choy
- braising greens
- brussels sprouts
- collard greens
- goat cheese
- hazelnuts & hazelnut butter
- heirloom dried beans
- joy choi
- medicinal herbs & tinctures
- mushrooms: shiitakes, trumpets, and more
- mustard greens
- salad greens
- winter squash