People's Farmers' Market
YEAR-ROUND, every Wednesday 2-7pm
May 6, 2015
Hey now, it's May now! And the market is in full bloom!
- Ammie's Goodies will be back this week. Stop by for a tasty GF sweet or savory treat!
- In celebration of Fair Trade Week, Equal Exchange will be here giving out samples of iced tea & chocolate. Stop by for a taste, and to learn more about the awesome work they do supporting small farmers.
- Palm reading is coming to the market! Stay tuned for more info.
We Love You OGC and Farmers' Market Fund! Thanks so much to Organically Grown Company for their generous donation, and to FMF for generously donating their 2014 Give!Guide earnings to our SNAP Matching program!
The Farmers' Market Wants YOU! We are forming a Market Advisory Committee made up of vendors, People's staff, and one shopper. If you're a Member-Owner, that shopper could be you! For more info, stop by the info booth or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEED SWAP IS BACK! Come by the info booth to drop off your unused seeds or pick some up. No seeds to donate? No problem! We've got plenty, so come get some and get that garden started!
Debit/Credit and EBT at the Market Use your debit, credit or EBTcard at the market! No more waiting in line in the co-op for cash! Want to use your card, have questions or just curious? Head to the info booth and we’ll tell you all about it.
SNAP Matching Tokens, where are you?!
Do you have a stash of SNAP Tokens leftover from last summer? Are they accumulating in your couch cushions? They never expire, and now is a great time to bring them back to the market and support all the rad, local food producers who come here every week. Questions about our SNAP Matching program? Stop by the info booth or email email@example.com.
who's here this week
* indicates Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth or WSDA
Prepared Foods and Other Services:
what's fresh this week
- braising greens
- collard greens
- dandelion greens
- fava beans
- fresh flowers
- fresh herbs
- green garlic
- goat cheese
- hazelnuts & hazelnut butter
- medicinal herbs & tinctures
- mushrooms: morels, oysters, & more!
- mustard greens
- salad greens
- snap peas
- spring onions