People's Farmers' Market
YEAR-ROUND, every Wednesday 2-7pm
May 27, 2015
Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day at the market...although every day is pretty beautiful when you look at all the amazing, delicious food the vendors bring!
- We are sad to announce this will be the last week for Home Grown Food Products at the Farmers' Market. Get their delicious ferments while you can!
- Due to warmer weather and sunnier days, Kilikina's Chocola is taking the rest of the summer off. Look for their tasty truffles inside People's.
- Knives and tools need some love? Bring them to Dragonfly Forge and let a real-live swordsmith sharpen 'em up for you.
- Store to Door will be tabling at the market this week. Stop by and learn about this nonprofit, which has provided personalized, low-cost grocery shopping and delivery service for seniors and people with disabilities since 1989.
Interested in playing at the market? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or booking information.
Board of Directors "Coffee Talk" Want to meet your Board directors, know more about co-op governance, learn what the Board is up to, or share big-picture ideas? Stop by the Info Booth from 2-4:30 to chat with Board Director Amy Wong.
We Love You OGC and Farmers' Market Fund! Thanks so much to Organically Grown Company for their generous donation, and to FMF for generously donating their 2014 Give!Guide earnings to our SNAP Matching program!
SEED SWAP! Come by the info booth to drop off your unused seeds or pick some up. No seeds to donate? No problem! We've got plenty, so come get some and get that garden started!
Debit/Credit and EBT at the Market Use your debit, credit or EBTcard at the market! No more waiting in line in the co-op for cash! Want to use your card, have questions or just curious? Head to the info booth and we’ll tell you all about it.
SNAP Matching, Still Going Strong
If you are shopping at the Farmers' Market with EBT, you can get up to $5 in additional matching funds each week! Just bring your card to the info booth, and ask for the match! Questions about the SNAP Matching program? Stop by the info booth or email email@example.com.
who's here this week
* indicates Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth or WSDA
Prepared Foods and Other Services:
what's fresh this week
- braising greens
- collard greens
- dandelion greens
- fava beans
- fresh flowers
- fresh herbs
- green garlic
- garlic scapes
- goat cheese
- hazelnuts & hazelnut butter
- medicinal herbs & tinctures
- mushrooms: morels, oysters, & more!
- mustard greens
- salad greens
- snap peas
- spring onions